The Elan Reward Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
Elan Financial Services may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with it and its aﬃliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Subject to credit approval.
- 1. Late Payments or going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
- 2. Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account, with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active. If there is no reward, purchase, or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
- 3. Rewards can be redeemed as cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption).
- 4. Your credit limit will be equal to the amount of your security deposit.
- 5. Elan Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporate.