We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Subject to credit approval.
- *The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. The rate will end early and increase to the APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers or to a Penalty Rate APR if you make a late payment, make a payment that is returned, or your account exceeds its credit limit. We apply payments to balances with lower APRs, including promotional APRs, before balances with higher APRs. Balance transfer fees will apply.
- 1The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
- 2Cash Rewards: "Cash Back Rewards" are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point earned is equal to $0.01 when redeemed. You may simply see "Cash Back" in marketing materials when referring to the rewards you earn. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. You will earn 1 Reward Point ("Point") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will earn additional Points as follows for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified as automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants (1 additional Point); and office supply stores or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services (2 additional Points). Office furniture stores, direct marketing services and printing services may not qualify as office supply stores. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- 3Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on the Authorized Officer purchases. If you're approved for a new Business Rewards PLUS, one-time bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
- 4Elan Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- 5Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to your guide to benefits that will be mailed with your new card for further details and to determine if the Auto Rental Coverage is right for you.
The creditor and issuer of these card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.